Shelby Cobra with really wide rear wheels.

Ever seen a Shelby Cobra with rear wheels so wide it looks like it’s about to challenge a sumo wrestler to a sideways dance-off? Seriously, those rear tires are wider than a politician’s smile during election season! You could land a small plane on those things and still have room for a picnic. Just imagine the look on people’s faces when they see a Shelby Cobra rolling by with rear wheels so wide, they’re practically flirting with the curb. It’s like the car’s saying, ‘Yeah, I may have been born in the ’60s, but I’ve got a booty that’s ahead of its time!’ Watch out, world, the Cobra’s got curves for days!